The Collier/Hall/Hansen home was donated to the Estero Historical Society by the College of Life & was accepted for placement in the Estero Community Park along with the former 1904 Estero Creek School. The rebuilding of the home has been a prime accomplishment of the EHS, and the home is used as a teaching location, an office and a meeting place.
The cottage is located inside Estero Community Park, 9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd., Estero, Fl. 33928 and is open for visitors and sales the following hours:
Mon., Wed., Fri., Sat. 1-3 pm